Important COVID-19 Information
On behalf of everyone at Reap Financial, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19-this includes not only those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends and family, those whose jobs and schools have been impacted and so many more. Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities.
While this pandemic is uncharted territory for all, we have been preparing for emergency situations and we stand ready to continue to provide our clients with the best service possible.
We are activating our Business Continuity Plan by taking the following steps:
- Per CDC recommendation, we will have no more than 10 people in-office at a time.
- The majority of our staff will begin working remotely from home effective Friday, March 20th.
- We are offering meeting alternatives:
- Zoom virtual meeting via computer
- An in-person visit for those interested
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing for all locations, include:
- Wiping down all door handles (internal and external), lobby furniture and communal surfaces every 15 minutes with disinfectant spray and wipes.
- Ensuring our lobby is only occupied by one client or couple at a time.
- Disinfecting all conference rooms, chairs, and pens between every use.
- Temporarily refraining from serving beverages.
- Providing our employees with information on steps they can take to prevent the spread of illness and how to recognize COVID-19 symptoms.
- Temporary restrictions on business-related travel and monitoring of the personal travel plans for our associates.
To help us better serve you, please use electronic means of communication and submission when possible.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling requests.
- Email email@example.com for all service requests.
- If you call, please leave a message with our call center and a team member will return your call as soon as possible.
- Applications and forms of any type can be uploaded through our secure link: Click Here for Secure File Upload
Our team is working incredibly hard to serve you as quickly as possible, and we ask for your patience if there are delayed response times.
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees in this challenging time, and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you for the long term. While we continue to actively monitor the COVID-19 situation, our senior leadership team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve. We will continue to over-communicate during this time.
We thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for your continued trust in Reap Financial.
We are an independent financial services firm helping individuals create retirement strategies using a variety of investment and insurance products to custom suit their needs and objectives.
This website is a way to provide our clients and friends of the firm with general information; it is not intended to provide specific details for your particular needs nor tax or legal advice. REAP Financial Group may only transact business in your state if it is either (1) registered in your state or (2) excluded or exempted from investment adviser registration in your state. We encourage you to locate a financial planner in your area to consult with.
Follow-up, individualized responses to email requests that involve the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation will not be made absent compliance with state investment adviser registration requirements, or an applicable exemption or exclusion. We believe financial and investment advice is best delivered after personal contact with our clients. The information in this website is not intended as the primary basis for investment decisions and should not be construed as advice meeting the particular investment needs of any investor. All references that might be made to an investment, index or portfolio’s performance are based on historical data and one should not assume this performance will continue in the future.
Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. None of the information contained on this website shall constitute an offer to sell or solicit any offer to buy a security or any insurance product.
Any references to protection benefits or steady and reliable income streams on this website refer only to fixed insurance products. They do not refer, in any way, to securities or investment advisory products. Annuity guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Annuities are insurance products that may be subject to fees, surrender charges and holding periods which vary by insurance company. Annuities are not FDIC insured.
The information and opinions contained in any of the material requested from this website are provided by third parties and have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. They are given for informational purposes only and are not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products mentioned. The information is not intended to be used as the sole basis for financial decisions, nor should it be construed as advice designed to meet the particular needs of an individual’s situation.